FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. I_vote_lcapThis concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. I_voting_barThis concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. I_vote_lcapThis concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. I_voting_barThis concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divine
Mod
Mod
Divine

Rep : 0

This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. Empty
PostSubject: This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days.   This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 am

Well I'm just going to cover a few things that you all should be aware of.

We have had an economy reset, which was conducted a couple of days ago. Please do not feel discomforted if you happen to be a donator. You will recieve some items, and around 2 inventories of the donator chest.

My second, and last point, Venomioux (Ex Owner) has resigned as his position for reasons that are too long to discuss. Kittens is now the primary owner and the server is being run by he.

For any questions regarding any of these incidents please contact Kittens and I. I'm sure we'd be happy to assist you.

This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days. Divinee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frostrealms

This concerns all those who have not been online in the past few days.
Page 1 of 1