FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  I_vote_lcapAs the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  I_voting_barAs the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  I_vote_lcapAs the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  I_voting_barAs the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tan
tan

Rep : 0

As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  Empty
PostSubject: As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.    As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:26 pm

It's eyes depleted with lingering anger
Carrying a plague of cataclysmic value
The anatomy rotted, internals carotid
Is it dead?
The walking cadaver feasts upon the flesh of the mortals
The putrid stench of the apocalypse
Possession of something greater than us
The carnage never subsides
Your planks value has been revoked
The hands seem motionless
Mirror's reflect soothing lost and pale
hope becomes a shattered memory
These gates have been locked
The lands infected with this putrid contagion
This land of exile..
Has birthed something so obscene.

That's a song that i'm working on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furywarp
Admin
Admin
Furywarp

Rep : 0

As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.    As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 am

Wow, sounds like an epic song. If that was properly screamed it would sound amazing imo
Back to top Go down

As the clouds separate, Misery breaths.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostRealms :: Server Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: