FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
Bewell's Staff Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
Bewell's Staff Application EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
Bewell's Staff Application EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
Bewell's Staff Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
Bewell's Staff Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
Bewell's Staff Application EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
Bewell's Staff Application EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
Bewell's Staff Application EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
Bewell's Staff Application EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
Bewell's Staff Application I_vote_lcapBewell's Staff Application I_voting_barBewell's Staff Application I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
Bewell's Staff Application I_vote_lcapBewell's Staff Application I_voting_barBewell's Staff Application I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

Bewell's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bewell
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Bewell's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Bewell's Staff Application   Bewell's Staff Application EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Account name: Bewell

Time zone:
GMT - 5 (Eastern Standard Time)

Approximately how long have you played Frost-Realms?
I have been playing the server for about a week and on the forums for about 5 days.

Will you be active on the forums?
I will be very active on the forums, you will always see me on the chatbox and posting when people need help, I will always give feedback on suggestions and can help anyone with almost any situation.

What is your Skype in case the Owners needs to contact you?
My skype is eric.bewell (make sure you put the period in between my names).

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us and What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I feel I will be the best choice because I have a very large skill set and years of experience. I have been coding for 5 years now (since 06) and I have been staff on about 15 servers and I have owned 5 of my own. All of the server I have been a part of have been a success and have led me to have a great time and meet many different people. I have a strong background in graphic design and can make custom signatures, backgrounds, avatars at a high quality for anyone who asks. I also have an extensive background in video editing which I have done for more than 5 years as well. I have already created a webclient for this server and I wish to help on the coding side. I have great people skills and I am always friendly to everyone. I might be a new player but my previous experiences give me the quality you are looking for.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
Yes, I have read all of the rules and I will never break any rules. I take the enforcement of rules seriously and will give proper corrective action if they are broken.

Have you read this?: Yes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/gold to anyone while you are a Staff?:
I know from past experience how important it is to not give items to players. On about half of my servers the co-owners selected staff and gave them the ability to spawn items. This ended every server that this happened too because the economy was ruined. No one likes having an economy reset and this is one of the most crucial parts of a server.

Additional information about you:
Some additional information about me is that I am a very dedicated person, I have an awesome work ethic and because of this I am now a manager at my workplace Very Happy. I think I show my commitment in many ways including the essay I have wrote for this application XD. I live in Canada for all of those who want to know and YES, I DO PLAY HOCKEY. Thanks for reading my application and I hope you take me into serious consideration as I believe I can immensely help this server.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Head Mod
Head Mod
Julie

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Bewell's Staff Application   Bewell's Staff Application EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:49 am

be first in game then post this app xD
Back to top Go down
Kittens
Owner
Owner
Kittens

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bewell's Staff Application   Bewell's Staff Application EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 am

bewell wrote:

Account name: Bewell

Time zone:
GMT - 5 (Eastern Standard Time)

Approximately how long have you played Frost-Realms?
I have been playing the server for about a week and on the forums for about 5 days.

Will you be active on the forums?
I will be very active on the forums, you will always see me on the chatbox and posting when people need help, I will always give feedback on suggestions and can help anyone with almost any situation.

What is your Skype in case the Owners needs to contact you?
My skype is eric.bewell (make sure you put the period in between my names).

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us and What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I feel I will be the best choice because I have a very large skill set and years of experience. I have been coding for 5 years now (since 06) and I have been staff on about 15 servers and I have owned 5 of my own. All of the server I have been a part of have been a success and have led me to have a great time and meet many different people. I have a strong background in graphic design and can make custom signatures, backgrounds, avatars at a high quality for anyone who asks. I also have an extensive background in video editing which I have done for more than 5 years as well. I have already created a webclient for this server and I wish to help on the coding side. I have great people skills and I am always friendly to everyone. I might be a new player but my previous experiences give me the quality you are looking for.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
Yes, I have read all of the rules and I will never break any rules. I take the enforcement of rules seriously and will give proper corrective action if they are broken.

Have you read this?: Yes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/gold to anyone while you are a Staff?:
I know from past experience how important it is to not give items to players. On about half of my servers the co-owners selected staff and gave them the ability to spawn items. This ended every server that this happened too because the economy was ruined. No one likes having an economy reset and this is one of the most crucial parts of a server.

Additional information about you:
Some additional information about me is that I am a very dedicated person, I have an awesome work ethic and because of this I am now a manager at my workplace Very Happy. I think I show my commitment in many ways including the essay I have wrote for this application XD. I live in Canada for all of those who want to know and YES, I DO PLAY HOCKEY. Thanks for reading my application and I hope you take me into serious consideration as I believe I can immensely help this server.
Application status: DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bewell's Staff Application   Bewell's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bewell's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1