FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
Skill tele tab :) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
Skill tele tab :) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
Skill tele tab :) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
Skill tele tab :) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
Skill tele tab :) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
Skill tele tab :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
Skill tele tab :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
Skill tele tab :) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
Skill tele tab :) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
Skill tele tab :) I_vote_lcapSkill tele tab :) I_voting_barSkill tele tab :) I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
Skill tele tab :) I_vote_lcapSkill tele tab :) I_voting_barSkill tele tab :) I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

Skill tele tab :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tawni
Tawni

Rep : 0

Skill tele tab :) Empty
PostSubject: Skill tele tab :)   Skill tele tab :) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I myself likes to be organized and what i am saying is the skill tele tab is confuseing cause when i tele i have trouble finding where to train at that place so why not make the skill tele tab showing all skills that you can train for example you click skill teleport and you see mining,smithing fishing/cooking,woodcutting,farming each seperate so when you click it teleports you to that specific training place Smile thank you for reading my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Definity
Admin
Admin

Rep : 6

Skill tele tab :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill tele tab :)   Skill tele tab :) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Glad to hear a good suggestion Smile We'll take into consideration and we might work on it Smile The server is for the benefits of the players, so we would like to make the server as enjoyable as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Skill tele tab :)
Page 1 of 1