FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
Donation shop options EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
Donation shop options EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
Donation shop options EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
Donation shop options EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
Donation shop options EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
Donation shop options EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
Donation shop options EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
Donation shop options EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
Donation shop options EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
Donation shop options I_vote_lcapDonation shop options I_voting_barDonation shop options I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
Donation shop options I_vote_lcapDonation shop options I_voting_barDonation shop options I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

Donation shop options

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Definity
Admin
Admin

Rep : 6

Donation shop options Empty
PostSubject: Donation shop options   Donation shop options EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:57 am

Ok guys, I know that within the community there are some who have an awesome creative mind. So now, it is time to put those creative minds into good use! Currently we are looking at expanding the Donation Section as players could only donate for a few options. So I urge all players to participate in the thread and tell me what kinda of position or what kind of custom areas or items that you want, and how much are you willing to pay for it? Your contribution may be vital to the growth of FrostRealms. I hope too see feedbacks coming in. Thank you for your time and patience

-Definity <3
Back to top Go down
Furywarp
Admin
Admin
Furywarp

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Donation shop options   Donation shop options EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 am

Tbh donators have their own zone where the stall gives 300k, 400k and 500k. They have their own bosses, they have a chest to get nice items from, they have a shop that sells primal, celestial and sagittarian....i dont think they need anymore.
Back to top Go down
Definity
Admin
Admin

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Donation shop options   Donation shop options EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:57 am

That's not what I am looking for. I am looking for stuff like, "Dfs for $2". I don't mean like donator's benefits, I mean donator's shop
Back to top Go down
Julie
Head Mod
Head Mod
Julie

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Donation shop options   Donation shop options EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 am

Definity wrote:
That's not what I am looking for. I am looking for stuff like, "Dfs for $2". I don't mean like donator's benefits, I mean donator's shop

dont make the server u need to pay just for armor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation shop options   Donation shop options Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation shop options
Page 1 of 1