FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ I_vote_lcapI never thought I'd have to do this :/ I_voting_barI never thought I'd have to do this :/ I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
I never thought I'd have to do this :/ I_vote_lcapI never thought I'd have to do this :/ I_voting_barI never thought I'd have to do this :/ I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

I never thought I'd have to do this :/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine
Mod
Mod
Divine

Rep : 0

I never thought I'd have to do this :/ Empty
PostSubject: I never thought I'd have to do this :/   I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:26 am

Hey guys, Divine here. Today, I'm asking for a loan on rs. Basically, as some of you maybe aware, Halowarrior scammed me in an account for account trade. After doing so, he cleaned my account of all it's goods worth bout 600m (not exact figure). I wanted a donation to kickstart my money making flow once again. Obviously.. the more the better. I need the money for supplies etc, and I'm willing to pay interest. The way that works is based on how much you loan me, when I pay back I shall pay anything from 10-50% interest, meaning, you guys can make a lil' money from this. All loans will be payed back within 2 weeks from the start date.

Well thats it guys, it'd be nice if one of you could help me out Smile

Later, Divine.

I never thought I'd have to do this :/ Divinee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frostrealms
Kittens
Owner
Owner
Kittens

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I'd have to do this :/   I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:06 am

Divine wrote:
Hey guys, Divine here. Today, I'm asking for a loan on rs. Basically, as some of you maybe aware, Halowarrior scammed me in an account for account trade. After doing so, he cleaned my account of all it's goods worth bout 600m (not exact figure). I wanted a donation to kickstart my money making flow once again. Obviously.. the more the better. I need the money for supplies etc, and I'm willing to pay interest. The way that works is based on how much you loan me, when I pay back I shall pay anything from 10-50% interest, meaning, you guys can make a lil' money from this. All loans will be payed back within 2 weeks from the start date.

Well thats it guys, it'd be nice if one of you could help me out Smile

Later, Divine.

I never thought I'd have to do this :/ Divinee
Man I would love to donate to you. But i'm saving or rsgp and rsacc for cash Razz For vps. I can loan you a little bit of money? Talk to me on skype we can discuss it.
Back to top Go down
GhostClawz
Donator
Donator

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I'd have to do this :/   I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:39 am

oooh shit that sucks dude he got lucky too wow fuck 600m
Back to top Go down
kidpker
kidpker

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I'd have to do this :/   I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:00 pm

divine whats you ign in rs
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mod
Mod
Divine

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I'd have to do this :/   I never thought I'd have to do this :/ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am

x iDivine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frostrealms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I'd have to do this :/   I never thought I'd have to do this :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

I never thought I'd have to do this :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostRealms :: Runescape :: Help-
Jump to: