FrostRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Way To RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal
Latest topics
» SERVER IS BACK UP!
Server's Uptime EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am by Furywarp

» New sernver name and server updates.
Server's Uptime EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm by Kittens

» Modern Green
Server's Uptime EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am by Furywarp

» NEW SERVER
Server's Uptime EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm by PrimoXD

» I never thought I'd have to do this :/
Server's Uptime EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am by Divine

» Modern Red
Server's Uptime EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm by kidpker

» Which one was better?
Server's Uptime EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm by kidpker

» gnome scarf
Server's Uptime EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am by trooptrap

» Buying Bandos Tassets
Server's Uptime EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 am by kidpker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Julie
Server's Uptime I_vote_lcapServer's Uptime I_voting_barServer's Uptime I_vote_rcap 
GhostClawz
Server's Uptime I_vote_lcapServer's Uptime I_voting_barServer's Uptime I_vote_rcap 
Definity
Divine
Kittens
trooptrap
kidpker
Venomioux
Furywarp
PrimoXD

Server's Uptime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Definity
Admin
Admin

Rep : 6

Server's Uptime Empty
PostSubject: Server's Uptime   Server's Uptime EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

It has come to my attention that many players have been asking when the server will be back online again if it ever is offline. I apologise for the inconvience caused by this downtime and I strongly encourage all players to refrain from posting on the forums asking when the server will be up.

Afraid not, i have the solution to this problem. Each time the server is down, please enter the chatbox at the forums site. If no staff or players have the answer to the downtime, an announcement would be posted in this section, explaining what caused the downtime. I seek everybody's cooperation. Thank you

-Definity <3
Back to top Go down

Server's Uptime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostRealms :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: